Bilster Berg was a brand new track completed in 2013 built over an old army base. It has been designed as a drive resort, similar in style and ambience to a Golf Resort. It is meticulously maintained with a high-end appeal. Only 3 hours from the Nurburgring, and 6 hours from Calais it's easily accessible from most of Europe.
- What makes this 4,2km long track so entertaining is the fact that it has fantastic flowing sections connecting to steep drops and climbs on perfect tarmac where blind corners, jumps, decreasing radius turns and tight switch-backs all throw what the track has at you! These multitude of varying corners keep you coming back for more each lap to learn the lines…what makes this great, is that this track is challenging for both slow cars and fast race cars so no matter what you pitch up with, you will have some great fun.
Click here to watch a spirited lap!
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 30TH 2017
- £525 GBP per car+driver (£441.18 GBP + 19% MwST).
- Includes refreshments and lunch - full hospitality.
- Instruction sessions by Werner and Moritz Gusenbauer - £30 per 20 minute slot
- Photography by Frozenspeed included in the price
- Additional drivers charged at £80 GBP per person.
- Additional passengers/co-pilots charged at £50 GBP per person.
- Limited numbers.
- Passing left or right with consent/invitation from the driver in front.
- 105db static noise limit - no exceptions.
COMPLETE THIS BOOKING FORM TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION and Leisure
Ringhotel Germanenhof - close by and very convenient.
Graeflicher Park Grand Resort - situated in Bad Driburg, supremely comfortable four star accommodation and close to the circuit.
There are numerous hotels of all grades to be found in Bad Driburg, along with numerous restaurants and bars for evening relaxation.