Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Nürburgring Nordschleife Track Day
Our first event of 2017 was a sell out 3 months in advance, with strong demand from enthusiasts all over Europe and North America.
- Tuesday 2nd May 2017
- Open Pit Lane (free driving)
- Unlimited flying laps - no need to stop each time
- Private event
- All cars welcome, road cars, track cars all OK, slicks OK with roll cage. (no race teams unless with prior agreement)
- Slow Sighting lap session from 08.00 to 09.00 - then free driving until 17.00 (last track admission 16.30)
- Additional Drivers/Passengers welcome
- Instruction available - no charge
- No charge for recovery
The event got off to a dry start, with the Lanzante Mclaren P1 at the head of the queue - a real joy to see close up. Plenty of dry laps for everyone followed before the weather turned to drizzle and finally light rain before drying out again. A true mix of conditions and a perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience on the Nordschliefe.
The true testament to the skill levels of all participants and the hard work of the Nürburgring marshals was - not a single red flag during the whole track day.
So, all in all - another great event with lots of smiles, laps and more than a few beers at the end of the day.
Huge thanks to everyone who was there, we hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did.
We then turned our attention to our next track day event for 2017, the exclusive Ringmeisters track day in July.