Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Nürburgring Nordschleife Track Day
08.00 - 17.00 Open Pit Lane/Free Driving
Private Event - Non Competitive - No Timing
Welcome to our first event of the 2017 season at the mighty Nürburgring!
We rent the whole Nordschleife for our own private track day so you can enjoy the very best track time, cars only - no bikes, buses, random tourists on these events. We focus on quality, safety and fun and are proud of our reputation for giving you fantastic, unlimited access to the world's greatest circuit.
Your driving time is limited only by how quickly you can refuel, and there's no need to stop after each lap - the full circuit is available to you for multiple laps per session if you want to, it's your choice.
Safety is paramount, each driver gets a proper briefing so they know what to expect, and we deploy a full marshal package around the circuit with up to 4 recovery vehicles should you have a problem out on track (no charge for recovery on DN track days). We employ Nürburgring instructors available to you free of charge if you wish so as you can see, we provide a safe controlled environment for you to enjoy your car at your own leisure.
- Tuesday 2nd May 2017
- Immediately following on from the Green Hell Driving Days (so reserve your accommodation early)
- Open Pit Lane (free driving)
- Unlimited flying laps - no need to stop each time
- Private event
- All cars welcome, road cars, track cars all OK, slicks OK with roll cage. (no race teams unless with prior agreement)
- Slow Sighting lap session from 08.00 to 09.00 - then free driving until 17.00 (last track admission 16.30)
- Additional Drivers/Passengers welcome (£50GBP drivers, £20GBP passengers)
- Instruction available - no charge
- No charge for recovery
- £649GBP per car/driver (£545.38GBP + 19% MwST)
- Price inclusive of 19% MwST (German VAT - we can invoice EU vat registered companies reverse charge with no VAT)
EVENT SOLD OUT - RESERVE LIST APPLICATION
Complete the following form and if a place becomes available we will contact you immediately.