Safety Information and Indemnity Forms
These can be downloaded from the following links
SAFETY INFORMATION - (Right click and save as) - (English, Italian, French, Swedish)
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE READS THIS!
All Participants need to PRINT, READ AND SIGN THE FOLLOWING INDEMNITY WAIVER - bring it to registration with you.
INDEMNITY FORM ENGLISH - (right click and save as)
INDEMNITY FORM GERMAN - (right click and save as)
INDEMNITY FORM ITALIAN - (right click and save as)
INDEMNITY FORM SWEDISH - (right click and save as)
INDEMNITY FORM FRENCH - (right click and save as)
Please ensure you read and adhere to the 8 point checklist below before commencing your journey to the circuit:
1) Bring your road driving license - (please note that a race license is not an acceptable substitute).
2) Make sure your car complies with the noise restrictions at the venue.
3) Ensure your car is fit for the purpose intended; this includes brake, tyre, suspension and steering checks.
4) Fit your towing-eye prior to joining the circuit.
5) Bring suitable clothing as covered arms & legs are required at all times on the track.
6) Slicks are not permitted on cars without a roll cage.
7) No hand-held cameras are permitted - any cameras need to be securely mounted in the car. NO EXTERNAL CAMERAS!
8) Helmets are compulsory for the event - WE DO NOT HIRE HELMETS - Please make sure you bring your own.
The primary requirements are that all drivers and passengers read and complete a Track Day Declaration and Indemnity form (download link available above or forms at the registration office at the circuit) and that anyone going out onto the circuit wears a helmet.
There is a compulsory safety briefing for all drivers, ask when registering.
Additional Drivers and Passengers
Additional drivers will be charged £50 or €60 to register
Additional Passengers will be charged £20 or €30 to register
Additional drivers/passengers will be processed and paid for at registration at the track.
All drivers and passengers have to read and complete the Track Day Declaration and Indemnity before going out onto the circuit. Spectators are welcome. Children under 16 years are not allowed onto the circuit in cars, nor are they permitted in the Pit Lane. Please keep an eye on your kids, make sure they are safe and understand the risks whilst around the paddock areas.
Support vehicles, tow cars, trailers, gazebos/tents
- No support vehicles, tow vehicles, private vehicles, transporters or trailers in the Devil's Diner parking area. This area is for track vehicles only. You will be allowed to drive in to unload your car then you must drive the support vehicle/trailer etc. back out, parking across from the entrance in the gravel overflow parking area.
- No reserving parking spaces with tools, tyres, fuel cans or anything.
- No gazebos, tents, EZ-Ups to be erected anywhere in the Devil's Diner parking area *with the exception of our sponsors and technical partners*