Simply: the following 4 conditions apply and take precedence over any existing term of contract.
1) Abide by the rules - or risk being asked to leave the event.
2) If the track is not available for us to use on the day of the event, we'll issue you with a track day only credit for an alternative date.
3) No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
4) The driver of the car is liable for the full cost of any track damage they cause. We must have a €1500 deposit in advance of the event. We may do this by calling you in the week before the event, and taking a "Pre-Authorisation" on a credit or debit card. This means we do not actually take the money, but we have access to it in the event of a claim. The "Pre-Authorisation" expires after 7 days without charge. You must ensure you have a card with at least these funds available. Anyone not able to provide a deposit by credit or debit card may be asked to provide a €1500 cash deposit on arrival. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone unable to comply with this condition (see point 3 above).
5) Please click here to see our Bad Weather Policy
6) All participants (drivers and passengers) are required to agree to and sign a copy of the following conditions before being allowed onto the circuit.
7) Ringweekends Ltd is the operator of the trackday, and the following terms ultimately take precedence over and above those of any third party agents who you may have booked and paid with. Ringweekends Internationale Ltd is such an agent.
Ringweekends Ltd Track Day Declaration & Indemnity
I wish to drive cars and/or otherwise participate in this event organised by Ringweekends Ltd.
I understand that motorsport and track day activity is hazardous and I am voluntarily exposing myself to risk of damage or loss or personal injury by participating in the track day.
Despite this I understand that racing/timing is prohibited and that the purpose of the day is to allow the participants to improve their skills and learn the basic handling and braking characteristics of the cars which they are using.
I understand that any insurance carried by Ringweekends Ltd and/or the event location operator in respect of any liability which might arise out of the track day will be limited and that my own motor, third party and public liability insurance (if any) is unlikely to cover me for my losses, liabilities or personal injury. I also waive on behalf of myself and any successors, any claims in relation to the event, including for damages, injury or death sustained on the track and/or its facilities, against the event organisers or any other registered participant on the event.
I understand the following:-
· Ringweekends Ltd will not be scrutineering participants’ cars before permitting them on the circuit nor has it any control over the level of competence of other participants.
· Ringweekends Ltd is not a training organisation. Experienced track users and suitably qualified instructors will be in attendance to give guidance but it is just that - informal hints and tips.
· Ringweekends Ltd will give guidance on, and where required to enforce the rules and safety standards of the event location operator but will not otherwise enforce track discipline or safety measures. I myself am responsible for the way in which I use the track.
· That Ringweekends Ltd and the Nürburgring Betriebsgesellschaft mbH as the operator of the racetrack and event location may refuse me access to the track if I, or my car infringe any relevant rules or regulations or appear dangerous.
· The payment I have made to Ringweekends Internationale Ltd (or any agent of) for the day is a track access charge only and is not refundable in any circumstances.
· That I am fit and healthy and that my eyesight (with lenses if to be worn) is adequate for track use.
· That any car for which I am responsible and/or which I will use on the track is in good and suitable mechanical condition.
· That I hold a current full driving licence entitling me to use on the public roads in the UK/EU a car of the size and type that I will be using on the track.
· That I will not participate in the track day whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
· I am personally liable for the cost of any damage I cause to the circuit infrastructure.
I agree to make no claim against Ringweekends Ltd, Nürburgring Betriebsgesellschaft mbH as the operator of the racetrack and event location and/or their respective officers or agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the track day, and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the track day.
I have read and agree with the above Declaration and Indemnity and agree that its terms will also apply to my participation in any future track day organised by Ringweekends Ltd unless I sign a subsequent Declaration and Indemnity which will then take precedence.